Last Updated September 21, 2023
1. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”) as follows:
Personal Data You Provide: We collect Personal Data when you visit or submit information via the Sites. The Personal Data collected during these interactions may vary based on what you choose to share with us, but it will generally include your name and email address.
Personal Data We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Sites: When you visit, use and interact with the Sites, we may receive certain information about your visit, use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit the Sites, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access the Sites (e.g., Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, etc.), and broad geographical information. In particular, the following information may be created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site (“log data”). Log data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our Sites, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
Your Choices. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Please see the links below for guidance on how to modify your web browser’s settings on the most popular browsers:
Please note that if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site and you may not be able to benefit from the full functionality of the Site.
If you access the Site on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
2. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and facilitate your engagement with the Sites;
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback or questions;
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Sites, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To administer a promotion, contest, sweepstakes, survey or other Sites feature;
- To analyze how you interact with our Sites;
- To maintain and improve the content and functionality of the Sites;
- To develop new products and services;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Sites, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks; and
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or other third parties.
Marketing. We may use your Personal Data to contact you to tell you about products or services we believe may be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email, we may use that information to send you special offers. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, you may contact us. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists you will no longer receive marketing communications, but we will continue to contact you regarding management of your account, other administrative matters, and to respond to your requests.
3. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Data with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, as set forth below:
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Data with vendors and service providers, including providers of hosting services, cloud services, website developers and managers, and other information technology services providers, event management services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, customer relationship management and customer support services, and web analytics services (for more details on the third parties that place cookies through the Site, please see the “Cookies” section above). Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Sites, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
4. DATA RETENTION
5. UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
Please log in to your account or contact us if you need to change or correct your Personal Data.
Our Sites are not directed to children who are under the age of 18. CloudSAFE does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 18. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided Personal Data to CloudSAFE through the Sites, please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You use the Sites at your own risk. We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you provide to us via the Sites or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to CloudSAFE. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Sites, or third party websites.
9. YOUR CHOICES
In certain circumstances providing Personal Data is optional. However, if you choose not to provide Personal Data that is needed to use some features of our Sites, you may be unable to use those features. You can also contact us to ask us to update or correct your Personal Data.
10. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
11. PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you reside in Canada, Australia, the European Economic Area, or certain other jurisdictions you may have the right to exercise certain privacy rights available to you under applicable data protection laws, including one or more of the rights listed below. We will process your request in accordance with applicable data protection laws, provided that may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes or to complete transactions that you began prior to requesting any deletion.
- Right not to provide consent or to withdraw consent. We may seek to rely on your consent in order to process certain Personal Data. Where we do so, you have the right not to provide your consent or to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Right of access and/or portability. You may have the right to access the Personal Data that we hold about you and, in some limited circumstances, have that data provided to you so that you can provide or “port” that data to another provider.
- Right of erasure. In certain circumstances, you may have the right to the erasure of Personal Data that we hold about you (for example if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected).
- Right to object to processing. You may have the right to request that we stop processing your Personal Data and/or to stop sending you marketing communications.
- Right to rectification. You may have the right to require us to correct any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data.
- Right to restrict processing. You may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances (for example, where you believe that the Personal Data we hold about you is not accurate or lawfully held).
- Right to lodge a complaint to your local Data Protection Authority. If you are an EEA resident, you may have the right to submit a complaint to a data protection authorityabout our collection and use of your Personal Data.
How to Exercise Your Rights. To exercise any of the rights above, contact us at email@example.com. Please identify yourself and specify your request. If you have a password protected account, we may generally use your account information to verify your identity. If not, we may ask you to provide additional verification information. What we request will depend on the nature of your request, how sensitive the information is, and how harmful unauthorized disclosure or deletion would be.
We use commercially reasonable efforts to delete your Personal Data as required but may retain records necessary to comply with a governmental authority or applicable federal, state, or local law. Where legally permitted, we may decline to process requests, including requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, or jeopardize the privacy of others.
13. CONTACT US